Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time
Posted by Mark Tribuzio [Email] (more from Mark Tribuzio) on Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:11:33
I have an 05 95 ARC, new DI, new NKG plugs the correct ones and new air filter. When I get around 70 MPH I hear a bang or popping noise from under the hood. There is no CEL and no codes, it sounds like a misfire. It doesn't do it every time I drive also. My fuel mileage is good 23/27 I use Shell vpower 93 octane gas. Please help, thank you.
posted by 173.9.18...
Posts in this Thread:
- Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Mark Tribuzio, Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:11:33 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Boomer, Fri, 9 Mar 2018 09:00:35
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:40:19
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, Itsasaab , Thu, 8 Mar 2018 06:33:39
- Re: Nosie at 70 mph from engine, it doent do it all the time, bobc , Wed, 7 Mar 2018 19:19:38
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!