NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Defective NTC won't cause idle hunting.
posted by 198.233....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OK. So now i am officially stumped! Hunting idle/AMM, nicknick , Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:02:06
- Did you try the AMM calibration from the test socket..., johnd, Tue, 3 Jan 2012 23:36:39
- I've successfully dealt with this on multiple LH2.2..., Jeff Cullen, Tue, 3 Jan 2012 10:02:22
- Try..., 85turbosled, Mon, 2 Jan 2012 21:50:16
- ntc enrichens the mixture when it's really cold n/m, jimmy, Mon, 2 Jan 2012 19:19:22
- Re: OK. So now i am officially stumped! Hunting idle/AMM, Simon S, Mon, 2 Jan 2012 17:10:47
- Re: OK. So now i am officially stumped! Hunting idle/AMM, Cmyles , Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:35:10
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.