Re: Alternator Wiring Help - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Like everyone else said - if the battery light comes on when you turn the key and then goes off when the car is running, the alternator is charging and the problem is elsewhere (bad ground or something). If it does not come on, or does not go off, then it's that little wire.
How come you're fixing this instead of the mechanic who did it wrong in the fist place?
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
- Alternator Wiring Help, Jawerdna , Fri, 27 Oct 2017 10:52:00
- Re: Alternator Wiring Help, Jawerdna , Fri, 27 Oct 2017 21:39:45
- Alternator Wiring Help....., vsfoxe , Fri, 27 Oct 2017 17:27:58
- Re: Alternator Wiring Help, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:30:28 <-- Viewing This Message
- oops, check that..., turbocon86, Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:03:09
- Re: Alternator Wiring Help, turbocon86, Fri, 27 Oct 2017 11:57:52
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!