Update.... - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
So with lots of patience and PB blaster I was spraying it on the 5th gear shaft we finally were able to work it free. It was just setting for quite a long time with no oil in it.
posted by 172.58.143...
Posts in this Thread:
- No 5th gear..., Steven Mitchem, Thu, 29 Nov 2018 16:28:21
- Update...., Steven Mitchem, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 11:18:46 <-- Viewing This Message
- No 5th gear..., SwedishDynamicsInc , Tue, 4 Dec 2018 14:34:12
- Re: No 5th gear..., Roger D , Sun, 2 Dec 2018 08:24:31
- Re: No 5th gear..., Bernie , Sat, 1 Dec 2018 13:39:24
- Maybe solid dowel on 5th gear fork was omitted..., walt, Fri, 30 Nov 2018 08:15:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!