NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I'm embarrassed to say I actually forgot Apple made the Airport Extreme.
All our computers are Macs but I've always had other routers, usually because of the difference in price. The other brands worked fine--until this piece of junk I am returning. I just read the reviews on the Airport Extreme and will go get one. Thanks for the reminder!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What router to get?, Noel , Mon, 1 Nov 2010 06:55:52
- Re: What router to get?, kkelley, Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:06:49
- Consider Apple..., AlS , Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:23:16
- Why didn't I think of that??, Noel , Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:53:23
- Second the AP Extreme, Dennis_MA , Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:29:07
- Consider Apple- if you like to overpay for everything, nwas, Mon, 1 Nov 2010 20:38:45
- You get what you pay for.., Mike Lynch , Tue, 2 Nov 2010 16:12:08
- Not really. About the same price at Best Buy., Noel , Tue, 2 Nov 2010 07:35:23
- Linksys E3000, AlS , Mon, 1 Nov 2010 23:13:36
- Re: Consider Apple- if you like to overpay for everything, Aero~0657, Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:39:00
- Re: What router to get?, Dean, Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:10:59
- Re: What router to get?, Chris9k , Mon, 1 Nov 2010 10:35:26
- Re: What router to get?, pete, Mon, 1 Nov 2010 07:42:35
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.