NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
hi ! well, that's what I would have and did think! it turns out eBay has NO enforcement power whatsoever save banning someone ( for up to a year then they get a clean start and can start ripping off all over again ! ) yes indeedy I did immediately file a complaint in the "resolution center"which is(outsourced offshore 10,000 miles away by very nice and friendly, professional philippinas ! ) they were quite nice and empathetic and said basically, sorry we (eBay ) ! can do nothing ! they said "be sure to file negative feedback" which is a further farce as you get 80 characters of space to say....... Nearly nothing ! )Not even a complete sentence!This despicable seller is free to sell the car again on e-bay ! and elsewhere! They ONLY look at feedback, (including negative ) only once a month on the 20 th of the month ( oh sorry Mr. Dale, it's too late for this month I was told )! the sad fact is as they say "your experience may not be typical " you mayhaps were lucky when you bought your car and had an honest seller and your transaction went smoothly now imagine you had been ME in this rotten deal ? just because you win an auction and pay in full for the car, obey all rules and regulations, are polite, proper etc DOESN'T mean you'll get it ! and, eBay will do................................... NOTHING ! regards, Neil
->Posting last edited on Wed, 19 Apr 2017 10:06:45.
Posts in this Thread:
- i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, neil dale , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:07:291
- eBay and Bullion Coins, EGD , Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:13:13
- My Resolved Case Info..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:08:21
- Who buys from seller who joined ebay THE VERY DAY HE POSTED CAR?, thatbobguy , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:28:45
- You only posted yesterday, perhaps he is refunding, MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:06:021
- Interstate fraud is a felony. Pursue him with a lawyer, Used 2 B Chaz, Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:59:27
- That seller had zero feedback! What did you expect?, dmz789qqq, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:43:45
- saabnet.com/tsn/class/9-3.html...'Nuff said! n/m, Used 2 B Chaz, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:30:04
- How did you pay for this transaction?, Bill Homer, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:24:33
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, Tom g , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 06:23:191
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, stopsaabn , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 03:47:112
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.