NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
well, what makes you think it's ten cents on the dollar? it's a plain jane, very used , base model completely stock 15-year-old car w/ over 116,000 miles 3 owners, bad paint, dent in the hood needs over a thousand + $ of OEM parts to be right and would absolutely need ALL the usual genuine Saab trick parts( thank you Nick T ) eg rear anti-sway bar, steering rack brace. 6 pt. under engine brace bushings, Koni's and brake pads, et all to be a decent, minimum standard Saab performance daily driver! ( ok can't go too far w/ tuning the engine, it's automatic trans! )All that would not be cheap either! This is NOT some one owner perfectly preserved low mile survivor!( or a Viggen ! ) it's an old used car. look I really love Saab cars but some are just worth more than others and I won't spend if they don't have good bones often people pay waay more than a car is worth at auction once in a while, the bidder, as (sports & performance car would say )" bought right" regards, neil
->Posting last edited on Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:32:40.
Posts in this Thread:
- i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, neil dale , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:07:291
- eBay and Bullion Coins, EGD , Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:13:13
- My Resolved Case Info..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:08:21
- Who buys from seller who joined ebay THE VERY DAY HE POSTED CAR?, thatbobguy , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:28:45
- You only posted yesterday, perhaps he is refunding, MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:06:021
- Interstate fraud is a felony. Pursue him with a lawyer, Used 2 B Chaz, Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:59:27
- That seller had zero feedback! What did you expect?, dmz789qqq, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:43:45
- saabnet.com/tsn/class/9-3.html...'Nuff said! n/m, Used 2 B Chaz, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:30:04
- How did you pay for this transaction?, Bill Homer, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:24:33
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, Tom g , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 06:23:191
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, stopsaabn , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 03:47:112
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.