NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
He posted the car for auction w/ NO reserve almost no one else bid I won fair and square. and paid in full immediately, he agreed, congratulated me, said he was glad it would have a devoted owner, a good home.( what is this a bloody dog? )OK sellers remorse! We had over a dozen emails re my picking it up and FIVE days later he changed his mind said he wouldn't let me have it! it's got over 116,000 miles, needs some repairs (why I bought parts already ) seems fair to me. an eBay auction is a legally binding contract (as per eBay): of course, to get anywhere, I'd have to hire an atty in ca so he probably thinks he can get away w/ screwing me and he probably will! doesn't mean I have to like it! Ps, in the process of our discussions, I was able to determine that his throttle body was the source of the codes and it's under warranty so he realized that he wouldn't have to spend 300-400 $? + labor to fix it so mayhaps he decided to keep the car! see what I get for knowing what I'm doing !my wife says I was too talkative, helpful Well hell I wanted to be sure I could make it 700 miles back to Tucson az ! he thought it needed a" throttle pedal position sensor" - not on a 900/old 9-3 ! until 2003 ! regards Neil
->Posting last edited on Thu, 20 Apr 2017 14:34:00.
Posts in this Thread:
- i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, neil dale , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:07:291
- eBay and Bullion Coins, EGD , Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:13:13
- My Resolved Case Info..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:08:21
- Who buys from seller who joined ebay THE VERY DAY HE POSTED CAR?, thatbobguy , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:28:45
- You only posted yesterday, perhaps he is refunding, MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:06:021
- Interstate fraud is a felony. Pursue him with a lawyer, Used 2 B Chaz, Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:59:27
- That seller had zero feedback! What did you expect?, dmz789qqq, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:43:45
- saabnet.com/tsn/class/9-3.html...'Nuff said! n/m, Used 2 B Chaz, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:30:04
- How did you pay for this transaction?, Bill Homer, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:24:33
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, Tom g , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 06:23:191
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, stopsaabn , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 03:47:112
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.