Re: 2010 Saab 9-3 Brake Pads - Saab 9-3SS Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I'm in the rust belt with the same brakes (2010 combi) and I didn't have any problem at all with those same 2 Akebono numbers.
Posts in this Thread:
- 2010 Saab 9-3 Brake Pads, Trina, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 18:58:05
- Re: 2010 Saab 9-3 Brake Pads, SWEDECAR , Mon, 27 Jan 2020 08:07:021
- Re: 2010 Saab 9-3 Brake Pads, trina peterson, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 14:40:40
- Re: 2010 Saab 9-3 Brake Pads, SWEDECAR , Tue, 28 Jan 2020 08:47:39
- Re: 2010 Saab 9-3 Brake Pads, LI_Dave, Fri, 31 Jan 2020 19:12:531
- I went with all Akebono euro Ceramics on my wife's 2006, MI-Roger , Fri, 31 Jan 2020 12:51:08
- Re: 2010 Saab 9-3 Brake Pads, JimBlake , Tue, 28 Jan 2020 11:58:49 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 2010 Saab 9-3 Brake Pads, Name Left Blank, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 10:05:27
- Re: 2010 Saab 9-3 Brake Pads, trina peterson, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 20:01:09
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!