Re: My Saab likes the cold weather. - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup - Members see fewer ads. - Latest Member Gallery Photos
Re: My Saab likes the cold weather.
Posted by Dennis_MA [Email] (more from Dennis_MA) on Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:00:18
In Reply to: My Saab likes the cold weather., Stevet, Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:32:20
My wife's 1999 9-3, original battery, parked outside, fired right up. It was 1 degree without wind chill, here this morning. (I'm knocking on wood right now)
Posts in this Thread:
- My Saab likes the cold weather., Stevet, Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:32:20
- Re: My Saab likes the cold weather., Kirk, Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:01:46
- Re: My Saab likes the cold weather., Lawman, Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:11:28
- Re: Loves the cold weather, but needs the right tires, fusionrx, Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:24:52
- May like the cold, but not very well designed for snow, Michael in Norbotten, Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:43:39
- In the 20's here today and the Aero's fine, Saabpilot , Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:30:28
- Re: My Saab likes the cold weather., Aaron, Fri, 26 Jan 2007 19:34:12
- I noticed the same thing last night, Allan, Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:12:51
- Re: My Saab likes the cold weather., Dennis_MA, Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:00:18 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!