same here (in part) - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
>>I'd love to keep my 9-5 as a third car, but part of the deal with wifey was to off it<<
Exactly the same deal with me when I got an A4 Avant recently. You learn to pick your battles, and this wasn't one for me to pick.
BTW, I consider myself still cool with a "SportWagon" but yours may have crossed over to "SUV" :)
Hope I can look at a good 92 in a few years. Enjoy the Bimmer.
posted by 24.97.232...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. Support Saabnet.com - Become a Member - Signup
- Jumped ship......., Mike Lynch , Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:18:10
- Re: Jumped ship......., Kevin Rhodes, Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:48:47
- BMW dysphoria...., AlS, Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:36:34
- X3 experience, BTG88, Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:24:28
- So that's what it takes?, SWEDECAR , Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:17:49
- Good luck, Don L, Wed, 19 Jan 2011 06:43:27
- you just need a little less foam!, James, Wed, 19 Jan 2011 06:11:33
- same here (in part), DE , Wed, 19 Jan 2011 04:53:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Nice ride, Mike Johnson, Wed, 19 Jan 2011 01:51:01
- Re: Jumped ship......., Mark from Toronto, Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:22:08
- exhaust, Saabinhappy, Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:36:12
- Re: Jumped ship......., Gary G, Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:02:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!