Re: Went well - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Sounds good. Thx.
Congrats on your very cool Aero wagon.
I wish you many happy and safe miles!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. Support Saabnet.com - Become a Member - Signup
- Worn out Pirelli P6 plus, MI-Roger , Sun, 30 Mar 2014 17:07:49
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2?, AeroEd , Sun, 6 Apr 2014 09:28:51
- what about Nokian eNTYRE?, AeroEd , Fri, 4 Apr 2014 09:45:00
- Tread separation with 2 P6 and 1 P Zero nero, EricG, Tue, 1 Apr 2014 19:02:15
- Re: Worn out Pirelli P6 plus, EGD , Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:43:10
- Re: Worn out Pirelli P6 plus, SWEDECAR , Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:19:29
- Personal contact..., Stephen Goldberger, Mon, 31 Mar 2014 07:55:59
- What about, Johnson, Mon, 31 Mar 2014 07:23:22
- Those are on my list, MI-Roger , Mon, 31 Mar 2014 07:40:22
- I liked them enough on my alero..., Johnson, Mon, 31 Mar 2014 11:57:04
- Re: I liked them enough on my alero..., EGD , Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:48:40
- Went well, Johnson, Tue, 1 Apr 2014 08:02:38
- Re: Went well, EGD , Tue, 1 Apr 2014 18:49:50 <-- Viewing This Message
- Thanks, Johnson, Tue, 1 Apr 2014 19:58:58
- I'm no help..., Snowmobile , Mon, 31 Mar 2014 07:14:19
- Re: Worn out Pirelli P6 plus, Bill, Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:33:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!