what about Nokian eNTYRE? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Nokian also considers them an All-Season, but unlike the WRG3, they don't carry the "snowflake".
There's also their zLine, but that certainly won't give you the mileage you desire.
To get 50k miles, you probably need to look at All-Seasons rather than Summer.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2004 9-3 Aero
2005 9-5 Aero
2005 9-5 Arc
2002 9-5 Aero SW (taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE 2.3 (taken out by daughter on icy bridge)
1999 9-5 SE 3.0 SW (brief interim between 2002 and 2007
->Posting last edited on Fri, 4 Apr 2014 09:45:50.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th Anniversary]
-- previous --
2005 9-5 Aero (son's)
2005 9-5 Arc (daughter's)
2002 9-5 Aero SW (1st SAAB, taken out by Bambi)
1999 9-5 SE6 SW (brief interim between '02 &amp;amp;amp; '07)
1999 9-5 SE (taken out by daughter on icy rd)
ex-2004 9-3 Aero SS (ex-wife's)
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Worn out Pirelli P6 plus, MI-Roger , Sun, 30 Mar 2014 17:07:49
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2?, AeroEd , Sun, 6 Apr 2014 09:28:51
- what about Nokian eNTYRE?, AeroEd , Fri, 4 Apr 2014 09:45:00 <-- Viewing This Message
- Tread separation with 2 P6 and 1 P Zero nero, EricG, Tue, 1 Apr 2014 19:02:15
- Re: Worn out Pirelli P6 plus, EGD , Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:43:10
- Re: Worn out Pirelli P6 plus, SWEDECAR , Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:19:29
- Personal contact..., Stephen Goldberger, Mon, 31 Mar 2014 07:55:59
- What about, Johnson, Mon, 31 Mar 2014 07:23:22
- I'm no help..., Snowmobile , Mon, 31 Mar 2014 07:14:19
- Re: Worn out Pirelli P6 plus, Bill, Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:33:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!