Re: 2006+ MY changes - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Model Yr Changes link below. The "Black Room" interior design changes were actually quite successful IMHO but as a passenger, I do miss the close proximity to the SID in the pre 2006 models. The steering wheel mounted SID controls and the instrument pod SID display now came under the exclusive domain of the driver.
posted by 108.63.12...
Model Year Changes
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- GM Changes (longish), JeffSm, Tue, 27 Sep 2016 17:03:331
- Re: GM Changes (longish), Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 30 Sep 2016 11:15:29
- So coincidental, GFW3pedals , Thu, 29 Sep 2016 10:01:32
- Re: GM Changes (longish), Dean, Thu, 29 Sep 2016 09:53:00
- Re: GM Changes (longish), Dave the Ice Age Knave , Wed, 28 Sep 2016 20:10:19
- 2005 was much improved over 2001, LAS , Wed, 5 Oct 2016 21:53:30
- Re: 2006+ MY changes, Dave the Ice Age Knave , Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:13:33 <-- Viewing This Message
- Dame Edna, saabsince 93b , Thu, 29 Sep 2016 07:28:56
- Re: GM Changes (longish), DE , Thu, 29 Sep 2016 06:22:24
- Re: GM Changes (longish), Bufkin , Wed, 28 Sep 2016 09:55:59
- Re: GM Changes (longish), Mark Tribuzio, Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:57:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!