Re: I am getting tired of replacing thermostats - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Have you tried Superstat from Stant ? I've never had a bad one
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- I am getting tired of replacing thermostats, Bill h., Thu, 22 Dec 2016 06:47:10
- Stant, Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 25 Dec 2016 12:37:28
- Re: Airtex?, BruceM, Thu, 22 Dec 2016 16:37:39
- Me too. and ECT sensors, SWEDECAR , Thu, 22 Dec 2016 07:37:42
- Me and V, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 22 Dec 2016 17:56:21
- Re: I am getting tired of replacing thermostats, cheaptech , Thu, 22 Dec 2016 07:27:20 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!