Re: Airtex? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Every parts manufacturer claims the parts are made to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
One of the biggest lies passed around and no one holds them accountable.
But at least Airtex seems to stuff their boxes with good parts.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- I am getting tired of replacing thermostats, Bill h., Thu, 22 Dec 2016 06:47:10
- Stant, Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 25 Dec 2016 12:37:28
- Re: Airtex?, BruceM, Thu, 22 Dec 2016 16:37:39
- Re: Airtex?, SWEDECAR , Thu, 22 Dec 2016 17:38:16
- Re: Airtex?, cheaptech , Fri, 23 Dec 2016 09:15:12
- Re: Airtex?, SWEDECAR , Fri, 23 Dec 2016 12:52:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Me too. and ECT sensors, SWEDECAR , Thu, 22 Dec 2016 07:37:42
- Me and V, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 22 Dec 2016 17:56:21
- Re: I am getting tired of replacing thermostats, cheaptech , Thu, 22 Dec 2016 07:27:20
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!