Re: Resolved. Battery - but weird. - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
How are you out $130 for a new battery if yours was only 11 months old ?
The Saab underhood temps are so high that they consume batteries so many agree it serves no real purpose to buy high priced battery - I've been using Duralast and got 5 yrs from last one but they have gotten pricey over the yrs with warranty reduced so next battery for my Saab will be from Wally Mart.
Posts in this Thread:
- Uh-oh! No power at all., Itsasaab , Sun, 4 Jun 2017 13:41:30
- Re: Uh-oh! No power at all., todd allen, Mon, 14 Sep 2020 06:21:12
- Resolved. Battery - but weird., Itsasaab , Mon, 5 Jun 2017 13:23:56
- Re: Uh-oh! No power at all., Bernie , Sun, 4 Jun 2017 18:23:03
- Battery Cable?, Boris Bubbanov, Sun, 4 Jun 2017 17:30:34
- To Clarify..... ZERO electrics!!! Help!, Itsasaab , Sun, 4 Jun 2017 14:13:58
- Sounds like a very weak battery, MI-Roger , Sun, 4 Jun 2017 14:13:03
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!