Re: Mine is on the brink of goodbye - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Same thing on my 2004 9-5 , poorly designed cooling and takes much too long to cool when car has sat in the sun. Saab should have put a dependable heater by pass valve in it that works whenever the AC is engaged.
However on my 1999 9-5 the AC was excellent and except for having to rebuild the recirc motor and rebrush the cabin fan it didn't give me any issues unlike the 2004 with a myriad of problems.
But on all of my Saabs with auto temp control it may as well be manual because they fail to keep the cabin temp stable at the desired temp.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Sad Day, CraigU , Fri, 9 Jun 2017 10:22:08
- My theory as to why owning and wrenching 9-5s is good, Boris Bubbanov, Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:03:57
- But why?, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sun, 11 Jun 2017 01:56:18
- Mine is on the brink of goodbye, Bill h., Sat, 10 Jun 2017 09:05:18
- XC 60?, Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 11 Jun 2017 09:48:37
- Re: Mine is on the brink of goodbye, cheaptech , Sat, 10 Jun 2017 13:19:31 <-- Viewing This Message
- When you go into the Chevy dealership...., S-Works, Sat, 10 Jun 2017 12:45:57
- Re: Mine is on the brink of goodbye, neil dale , Sat, 10 Jun 2017 12:13:45
- Is the recirculation flap motor functional?, dmz789qqq, Sat, 10 Jun 2017 10:51:15
- Is it contagious?, SWEDECAR , Fri, 9 Jun 2017 13:11:07
- I still own three Saabs, but....., MI-Roger , Wed, 14 Jun 2017 04:48:59
- Re: Is it contagious?, southsaab , Sat, 10 Jun 2017 12:14:14
- Re: Is it contagious?, EGD , Fri, 9 Jun 2017 13:39:343
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!