Re: Me too! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My wife last week went to some fancy Cafe for lunch in LA in her pristine 2001 Aero wagon. The valet went nuts "what is this beautiful car???" She told him it was 17 years old and he would not believe it.
He wanted to buy it on the spot. She told him not for sale, :...but my son has a great 2004 Aero wagon for sale!!"
The 95 wagon is a gorgeous car.....I am happy we have 2 of them.
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
2001 95 Silver Aero 5 door wagon automatic
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Is buying a 2010/11 9-5 a good idea?, Sri, Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:16:22
- Re: Drive one!, amicusterrae, Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:00:43
- Re: Drive one!, Boomer, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:25:04
- Agree, Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 12 Jan 2018 16:08:25
- FIRST GEN 9-5, saabsince 93b , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:54:16
- NG 9-5 Wagons: Really really beautiful, IMHO, but, westernny, Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:59:38
- Thanks All!, Sri, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 00:04:45
- Re: Thanks All!, Boris Bubbanov, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 19:34:22
- Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:00:16
- Re: Me too!, Snowmobile , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 07:48:56
- Re: Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:38:08
- Re: Me too!, saabsince 93b , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:54:53 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Me too!, Snowmobile , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:18:04
- Re: Me too!, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 16:45:36
- Re: Thanks All!, saabsince 93b , Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:30:29
- ck out saabnet classifieds, adl6009 , Sat, 13 Jan 2018 06:11:54
- Re: Is buying a 2010/11 9-5 a good idea?, Snowmobile , Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:10:12
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!