Just did a web search - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! Win a $133 Gift Card! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Wound up back on the Saabnet site with circa 2013 postings.
Check the connection of the large plastic tube that feeds into the top of the throttle Body. The P1300 code is often associated with that tube popping off.
I had the same failure on my Viggen while driving through downtown Detroit. No access to my code reader to learn what code was triggered, but the tube was loose due to a dead-worm O-ring that had allowed the tube to separate. I cranked down on the hose clamp for all I was worth and made it home where a new O-ring was waiting in my parts cabinet.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 9-5 Driving Well Just Died. I’m waiting for a tow., Name Left Blank, Tue, 27 Mar 2018 08:57:24
- Car's Running Again, But Only Base Boost, Name Left Blank, Thu, 29 Mar 2018 12:04:43
- Crank Sensor is Good; Possibly the DIC, Roger (NAWC), Wed, 28 Mar 2018 11:10:14
- Re: 9-5 Driving Well Just Died. I’m waiting for a tow., mlc , Wed, 28 Mar 2018 06:41:38
- Crank Position Sensor Cost, Roger (NAWC), Tue, 27 Mar 2018 12:50:03
- 75 bucks, bobc , Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:32:10
- Fuel Pump, Roger (NAWC), Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:46:29
- check the intake hose on the tb, Snowmobile , Tue, 27 Mar 2018 12:22:09
- DI Cassette Failure with No Warning?, Roger (NAWC), Tue, 27 Mar 2018 11:24:08
- Re: 9-5 Driving Well Just Died. I’m waiting for a tow., Boomer, Tue, 27 Mar 2018 09:10:56
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!