Fuel Pump - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup - Members see fewer ads. - Latest Member Gallery Photos
Posted by Roger (NAWC) (more from Roger (NAWC)) on Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:46:29
In Reply to: 75 bucks, bobc [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:32:10
I don't recall hearing the pump with the engine in the "on" position, but I wasn't really listening for it. I was focused more on the cranking.
The car was pulling nicely lately, with decent torque when accelerating, so I don't know if it's the fuel system or not (there is that slight gas smell in the cabin, though, the morning after I fill it up).
Good to know installing the crank position sensor isn't too involved and is DIY.
posted by 72.9.11...
Posts in this Thread:
- 9-5 Driving Well Just Died. I’m waiting for a tow., Name Left Blank, Tue, 27 Mar 2018 08:57:24
- Car's Running Again, But Only Base Boost, Name Left Blank, Thu, 29 Mar 2018 12:04:43
- Crank Sensor is Good; Possibly the DIC, Roger (NAWC), Wed, 28 Mar 2018 11:10:14
- Re: 9-5 Driving Well Just Died. I’m waiting for a tow., mlc , Wed, 28 Mar 2018 06:41:38
- Crank Position Sensor Cost, Roger (NAWC), Tue, 27 Mar 2018 12:50:03
- 75 bucks, bobc , Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:32:10
- Fuel Pump, Roger (NAWC), Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:46:29 <-- Viewing This Message
- check the intake hose on the tb, Snowmobile , Tue, 27 Mar 2018 12:22:09
- DI Cassette Failure with No Warning?, Roger (NAWC), Tue, 27 Mar 2018 11:24:08
- Re: 9-5 Driving Well Just Died. I’m waiting for a tow., Boomer, Tue, 27 Mar 2018 09:10:56
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!