Re: 2008 Wagon with No Boost - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup - Members see fewer ads. - Latest Member Gallery Photos
Re: 2008 Wagon with No Boost
Posted by Roger (NAWC) (more from Roger (NAWC)) on Thu, 29 Mar 2018 17:08:54
In Reply to: Re: 2008 Wagon with No Boost, SWEDECAR [Profile/Gallery]
, Thu, 29 Mar 2018 16:51:58
It's a genuine Saab DI cassette.
So now I need a new catalytic? They're not exactly inexpensive ($859 from eEuroparts), but I guess I gotta do what I gotta do.
The receipt from the repair shop said it had a check engine light P0420, which I think is either the catalytic or O2 sensors, so I think you may be right.
posted by 72.9.11...
Posts in this Thread:
- 2008 Wagon with No Boost, Roger (NAWC), Thu, 29 Mar 2018 15:14:37
- Magnaflow? Walker? Need Recommendations, Roger (NAWC), Fri, 30 Mar 2018 08:55:45
- What Size Bolts for Downpipe Flanges?, Roger (NAWC), Fri, 30 Mar 2018 05:50:36
- M8, bobc , Fri, 30 Mar 2018 06:17:50
- Re: 2008 Wagon with No Boost, CE, Thu, 29 Mar 2018 23:43:08
- Re: 2008 Wagon with No Boost, SWEDECAR , Thu, 29 Mar 2018 16:51:581
- Clogged Catalytic -- Need Recommendations, Roger (NAWC), Thu, 29 Mar 2018 17:55:53
- Re: Clogged Catalytic -- Need Recommendations, BruceM, Mon, 2 Apr 2018 13:12:37
- You're tougher than me, SWEDECAR , Fri, 30 Mar 2018 08:42:07
- Mixed results with a performance downpipe in a cold climate, MI-Roger , Fri, 30 Mar 2018 05:56:01
- Re: Clogged Catalytic -- Need Recommendations, Bernie , Thu, 29 Mar 2018 19:57:16
- Re: 2008 Wagon with No Boost, Roger (NAWC), Thu, 29 Mar 2018 17:08:54 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!