You're tougher than me - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Don't think I would dare to remove the front O2 sensor and take it for a drive having exhaust flames shooting out through the hole.
This is what a rust hole way back in the system did to a 9000 gas tank.
Glad you figured it out.
Now it's just the cost of what you want to do.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 2008 Wagon with No Boost, Roger (NAWC), Thu, 29 Mar 2018 15:14:37
- Magnaflow? Walker? Need Recommendations, Roger (NAWC), Fri, 30 Mar 2018 08:55:45
- What Size Bolts for Downpipe Flanges?, Roger (NAWC), Fri, 30 Mar 2018 05:50:36
- M8, bobc , Fri, 30 Mar 2018 06:17:50
- Re: 2008 Wagon with No Boost, CE, Thu, 29 Mar 2018 23:43:08
- Re: 2008 Wagon with No Boost, SWEDECAR , Thu, 29 Mar 2018 16:51:581
- Clogged Catalytic -- Need Recommendations, Roger (NAWC), Thu, 29 Mar 2018 17:55:53
- Re: Clogged Catalytic -- Need Recommendations, BruceM, Mon, 2 Apr 2018 13:12:37
- You're tougher than me, SWEDECAR , Fri, 30 Mar 2018 08:42:07 <-- Viewing This Message
- Mixed results with a performance downpipe in a cold climate, MI-Roger , Fri, 30 Mar 2018 05:56:01
- Re: Clogged Catalytic -- Need Recommendations, Bernie , Thu, 29 Mar 2018 19:57:16
- Re: 2008 Wagon with No Boost, Roger (NAWC), Thu, 29 Mar 2018 17:08:54
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!