9-5 FOREVER...why replace???? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
WHY would I replace it with anything?
There is nothing out there to replace it with. We have 2 9-5 wagons and we love them have a 2000 and a 2001 Aeros one auto one stick.
Everything else I drive makes me happy to have my 9-5.
You just keep fixing them when it is necessary. Parts are plentiful and they are great cars.
->Posting last edited on Thu, 12 Apr 2018 20:50:16.
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
2001 95 Silver Aero 5 door wagon automatic
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What's your next car after 9-5, Dan , Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:18:40
- The issue I am finding is with insurance, Name Left Blank, Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:37:25
- I might have a small problem..., Johnson, Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:24:08
- Mine was totaled. 2015 Honda Accord Sport Manual, dchmiele1992, Thu, 19 Apr 2018 05:24:31
- Re: What's your next car after 9-5, Juan, Sat, 14 Apr 2018 09:08:47
- My solution is more 9-5s, Boris Bubbanov, Sat, 14 Apr 2018 08:48:081
- Re: What's your next car after 9-5, Mike K, Fri, 13 Apr 2018 18:24:581
- I hope to find a lower mileage 9-5, MI-Roger , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 17:24:471
- Re: What's your next car after 9-5, S-Works, Fri, 13 Apr 2018 10:57:501
- Always in shopping mode here...., GFW3pedals , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 08:02:26
- Re: What's your next car after 9-5, mlc , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 06:16:45
- Re: What's your next car after 9-5, CraigU , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 04:38:25
- 9-5 FOREVER...why replace????, saabsince 93b , Thu, 12 Apr 2018 18:09:00 <-- Viewing This Message1
- You live in sunny California!!!, Snowmobile , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:35:58
- Re: 9-5 FOREVER...why replace????, Itsasaab , Thu, 12 Apr 2018 19:18:46
- Re: 9-5 FOREVER...AND MANUALS FOREVER, saabsince 93b , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 06:46:471
- Actually, I think sticks are for us old people, MI-Roger , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 17:32:57
- Re: 9-5 FOREVER...AND MANUALS FOREVER, saabsince 93b , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:04:281
- Re: autos for old???, Tom G , Fri, 13 Apr 2018 07:33:121
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!