Michelin Premier A/S - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Previously ran Michelin Primacy MXV4, Michelin MXV4 Plus XSE, and Michelin MXV4 Energy Plus. The Premier A/S garnered better reviews than the Primacy line in head-to-head comparison (particularly w.r.t. wet pavement traction); I've accumulated nearly 10k miles on them with no complaints thus far. It will be interesting to see whether they handle in the rain this winter (assuming we get any in SoCal).
'04 9⁵ Aero Sedan (m/t)
'04 9⁵ Aero Wagon (a/t)
'99 9⁵ SE (LPT) - donated in '20
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Ok, tire recommendation time, andym, Wed, 19 Sep 2018 17:17:20
- Consider running 225/45ZR17s on '06 9-5 wheels, Boris Bubbanov, Fri, 28 Sep 2018 13:37:20
- Re: Ok, tire recommendation time, Stephan_Viggen, Thu, 20 Sep 2018 14:50:36
- before you get new tires ..., bobc , Thu, 20 Sep 2018 05:47:56
- Re: Ok, tire recommendation time, Doug W , Wed, 19 Sep 2018 20:30:02
- Michelin Premier A/S, DnstrDan , Sun, 23 Sep 2018 07:54:43 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Ok, tire recommendation time, Snowmobile , Thu, 20 Sep 2018 10:02:11
- Re: Ok, tire recommendation time, CraigU , Thu, 20 Sep 2018 04:49:49
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season, fdw201 , Wed, 19 Sep 2018 18:41:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!