The real fun is getting the TS2000 software to work. - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now! | 6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
TS2000 only runs on Windows XP (maybe 32 bit Windows 7?), needs a serial port to talk to the computer, and the software interface makes the WIS look user-friendly. Any computer made after 1998 will require a USB to serial port adapter, which takes some effort to get the correct serial port mapping.
The TS2000 has to be patched to override the copy protection of the software which originally used a dongle to enforce the license. The copy of TS2000 that came with my clone had a dongle that didn't work, and I went through a couple of copies of the software before I got one to work.
->Posting last edited on Mon, 4 Feb 2019 14:15:05.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Tech2 Clone, an amateur's review [long], bobc , Sun, 3 Feb 2019 13:21:133
- Also see Tech2 Unboxing Post Linked Here, Scott Paterson , Sat, 27 Apr 2019 12:42:44
- Tech2 Clone Case, steve, Tue, 5 Feb 2019 10:07:22
- Re: Tech2 Clone, an amateur's review [long], RTSDan, Tue, 5 Feb 2019 04:15:511
- Re: great write up, Tom G , Tue, 5 Feb 2019 03:01:28
- Confusion, JerseySaab , Mon, 4 Feb 2019 19:48:22
- The real fun is getting the TS2000 software to work., Gene N , Mon, 4 Feb 2019 14:13:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Tech2 Clone, an amateur's review [long], SRS900S, Sun, 3 Feb 2019 14:09:23
- Re: Tech2 Clone, an amateur's review [long], saabsince 93b , Sun, 3 Feb 2019 13:54:55
- Sweet! Thanks! Nice Write-Up!, Scott Paterson , Sun, 3 Feb 2019 13:25:451
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!