You can do it! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Between my two high mileage 9.5s I'v done this at least 3 times.
Watch out when you put the window back into the track that it's totally in the track top to bottom. Otherwise you'll break your newly installed roller when you try to raise the window. Also, make sure the rollers are totally pushed home on the shaft. As I recall, you should here two distinct clicks as you push them on.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 2001 9-5 Aero: Driver's window off track, westernny, Thu, 28 Mar 2019 12:29:58
- Driver's window fixed - thanks to CraigU!, westernny, Tue, 9 Apr 2019 14:03:22
- Re: 2001 9-5 Aero: Driver's window off track, Name Left Blank, Fri, 29 Mar 2019 16:34:23
- Re: 2001 9-5 Aero: Driver's window off track, I make, Fri, 29 Mar 2019 13:49:25
- yes do it! And don't forget ..., bobc , Fri, 29 Mar 2019 09:15:10
- At least the weather is warm!, MI-Roger , Fri, 29 Mar 2019 08:41:21
- You can do it!, don m , Fri, 29 Mar 2019 08:18:04 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: 2001 9-5 Aero: Driver's window off track, CraigU , Fri, 29 Mar 2019 08:13:131
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!