Re: Rochester - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Assuming the window did the usual shark fin when it fell, I doubt it's damaged. When this happened to my buddy I just gently worked the window back up into the closed position and put some gorilla tape on the top of the window and wrapped it over the top of the door to hold it temporally. This weekend is look good weather wise for fixing. Just post a reply here if you want help. Also I'm listed in the buddy registry and you can email me through my profile link.
->Posting last edited on Wed, 3 Apr 2019 04:44:27.
Posts in this Thread:
- 2001 9-5 Aero: Driver's window off track, westernny, Thu, 28 Mar 2019 12:29:58
- Driver's window fixed - thanks to CraigU!, westernny, Tue, 9 Apr 2019 14:03:22
- Re: 2001 9-5 Aero: Driver's window off track, Name Left Blank, Fri, 29 Mar 2019 16:34:23
- Re: 2001 9-5 Aero: Driver's window off track, I make, Fri, 29 Mar 2019 13:49:25
- yes do it! And don't forget ..., bobc , Fri, 29 Mar 2019 09:15:10
- At least the weather is warm!, MI-Roger , Fri, 29 Mar 2019 08:41:21
- You can do it!, don m , Fri, 29 Mar 2019 08:18:041
- Re: 2001 9-5 Aero: Driver's window off track, CraigU , Fri, 29 Mar 2019 08:13:131
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!