9-5 Aero with manual transmission only choice - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
the 9-5 is far superior to the 9-3.
You would expect that here!!
When I drive a 9-3 I can't believe the difference......get a 9-5
2000 95 Imola Red Aero 5 door stick - my ride
2003 95 Black Aero 4 door auto Mary Ann's car
2004 95 Black Aero 5 door wagon
2001 95 Silver Aero 4 door stick
2001 95 Silver Aero 5 door wagon automatic
1999 95 Combi stick
1997 9000 Aero stick red
1988 900 SPG black
1988 900 Convertible black
1985 900 3 door turbo spg kit silver
1979 900 3 door turbo early 900 production
1966 96 2 stroke red
1960 95 wagon red
1959 93b light yellow
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 9-5 Wagon vs. 9-3 SportCombi?, iveand , Sun, 24 May 2020 17:10:30
- agree with other but ... what do I have?, bobc , Wed, 27 May 2020 06:06:49
- Re: agree with other but ... what do I have?, PGAero , Wed, 27 May 2020 12:22:021
- Re: agree with other but ... what do I have?, Jeremy R., Thu, 28 May 2020 07:25:07
- I'm pretty sure that the '02 9-5 was SportWagon, AeroEd , Sun, 31 May 2020 19:04:09
- Re: agree with other but ... what do I have?, siwyjohn, Fri, 29 May 2020 00:22:25
- Re: agree with other but ... what do I have?, PGAero , Thu, 28 May 2020 09:57:58
- Re: agree with other but ... what do I have?, saabsince 93b , Thu, 28 May 2020 09:22:09
- Re: 9-5 Wagon vs. 9-3 SportCombi?, NCCaniac , Mon, 25 May 2020 15:08:58
- Re: 9-5 Wagon vs. 9-3 SportCombi?, JerseySaab , Sun, 24 May 2020 18:10:28
- PS: Would only consider 4-cyl manual transmission N/M, iveand , Sun, 24 May 2020 17:14:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!