My mechanic said - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
That dextron III is ok. He said he checked and that III covers the 3309 spec. So the questions are is he right? will III do damage? should I change it out?
Posts in this Thread:
- Whats the difference 3309 vs dex 3 full synth?, adl6009 , Tue, 5 Jan 2021 06:21:33
- I asked Castrol and they said bobc is right..., adl6009 , Wed, 6 Jan 2021 15:48:14
- What year is your car?, MI-Roger , Tue, 5 Jan 2021 10:07:05
- Oh no, Oh no, adl6009 , Tue, 5 Jan 2021 11:27:32
- My mechanic said, adl6009 , Tue, 5 Jan 2021 11:32:48 <-- Viewing This Message
- flush, bobc , Tue, 5 Jan 2021 11:56:401
- everything....., jimmy, Tue, 5 Jan 2021 08:52:271
- Re: Whats the difference 3309 vs dex 3 full synth?, bobc , Tue, 5 Jan 2021 07:44:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!