Re: I mail order Aisin Type T-IV from Rock Auto - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
thanks for all the opinions. Like engine oil and Tire brand and size there's a lot of info on the ATF fluids. I've driven 500 miles since I did a partial flush and it runs pretty well. I'm thinking one of the valves is a little sticky because P >>> Reverse = Smooth, P >>> Drive = a little jolt but not a big one or clunky. Maybe it'll get smoother with a full change and time. I used Valvoline Maxlife ATF, here's the spec shet. Note the left column includes Aisin 3309, and the right column includes Toyota IV, both as noted in this thread are the indicated fluids for this 2002 Arc 6cyl wagon.
Posts in this Thread:
- Are there any Auto-Trans conditioning additives?, thewheell22 , Fri, 1 Jan 2021 10:57:07
- Twenty-five years working for GM's Hydra-matic, MI-Roger , Tue, 5 Jan 2021 10:17:571
- Re: Are there any Auto-Trans conditioning additives?, siwyjohn, Mon, 4 Jan 2021 01:34:40
- Re: Are there any Auto-Trans conditioning additives?, Boris Bubbanov, Sat, 2 Jan 2021 18:02:571
- Please don't use that crap!, jimmy, Sat, 2 Jan 2021 08:50:43
- Re: Are there any Auto-Trans conditioning additives?, JerseySaab , Fri, 1 Jan 2021 11:23:55
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!