BBA Reportedly Closed by Sheriff's Dept in Taunton, MA - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
7/20 New Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
7/11: Saab Photo of the Year Winners |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I saw a notice about building seizure end of last year. I tried to get to the web site unsuccessfully today. BBB site states they were dropped due to failure to meet BBB standards.
Too bad, as they repaired my ABS when it died and it has been fine ever since repair with all the functions it had before (cruise, speedo, ABS, etc.). My unit has a sticker negating warranty if removed. I had seen a video once on how U shaped jumpers replaced a cable that degrades, but don't know where I saw it.
2000 9-5 SE 3.0L V6
Posts in this Thread:
- vibrations, chall, Sun, 10 Jan 2021 22:14:19
- Re: gauges, crawdad , Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:27:07
- Re: vibrations, Name Left Blank, Tue, 12 Jan 2021 07:07:43
- Bosch 0273004701 Repaire, Name Left Blank, Sat, 16 Jan 2021 08:37:35
- Possible ABS Repair Resource, FredKolb12 , Wed, 13 Jan 2021 09:37:33
- BBA Reportedly Closed by Sheriff's Dept in Taunton, MA, FredKolb12 , Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:35:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: vibrations, Jeremy R., Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:50:111
- Re: vibrations, Ro from Woodbridge, Mon, 11 Jan 2021 06:58:351
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!