Re: BBA Reportedly Closed by Sheriff's Dept in Taunton, MA - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Interesting... I’m not a lawyer nor do I play one on TV and based on the email that is quoted in that forum, it sounds like a combination of things that led to a default judgment against the company - this happens when someone or a company is sued and never responds to the suit, usually because they are unaware they are being sued. I only know this because unfortunately it happened to me once. It sounds like the company is trying to ‘vacate judgment’ which would potentially result in the suit being reinstated so that it can properly be resolved.
I would venture to guess that the way this whole thing has been playing out would have played out differently in any year other than 2020 and the parent company seems to be trying to rectify the situation as best as they can.
I have never used them but based on what I’ve read here they have otherwise been reputable and hopefully they will be able to square things up and get back their ability to provide the quality of service they are known for.
Current: 2003 9-5 Linear
- purchased Oct '19 w/ 25K miles
Past: (2) 1979 Saab 900 EMS
- My First car (1988)/had a bad electrical system
- bought second one to swap engine from first
- both scrapped but the passion wasn't
Posts in this Thread:
- vibrations, chall, Sun, 10 Jan 2021 22:14:19
- Re: gauges, crawdad , Wed, 13 Jan 2021 10:27:07
- Re: vibrations, Name Left Blank, Tue, 12 Jan 2021 07:07:43
- Bosch 0273004701 Repaire, Name Left Blank, Sat, 16 Jan 2021 08:37:35
- Possible ABS Repair Resource, FredKolb12 , Wed, 13 Jan 2021 09:37:33
- BBA Reportedly Closed by Sheriff's Dept in Taunton, MA, FredKolb12 , Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:35:59
- Re: vibrations, Jeremy R., Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:50:111
- Re: vibrations, Ro from Woodbridge, Mon, 11 Jan 2021 06:58:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!