Re: Convertibles - 88 SiS vs. 91 SE vs. 94 CE - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main C900 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Convertibles - 88 SiS vs. 91 SE vs. 94 CE
Posted by ron [Email] (more from ron) on Thu, 3 Sep 2015 06:32:05
In Reply to: Convertibles - 88 SiS vs. 91 SE vs. 94 CE, Boss77 [Profile/Gallery]
, Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:33:09
I would be concerned with the smaller pinion bearing in the transmission of any pre 89 turbo. I've replaced them on almost every pre 89 900T I've had. Quite expensive if you can't do it yourself. And if you can it's a lot of work.
posted by 71.28.53...
Posts in this Thread:
- Convertibles - 88 SiS vs. 91 SE vs. 94 CE, Boss77 , Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:33:09
- Re: Convertibles - 88 SiS vs. 91 SE vs. 94 CE, ron, Thu, 3 Sep 2015 06:32:05 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Convertibles - 88 SiS vs. 91 SE vs. 94 CE, Jon , Sat, 29 Aug 2015 03:57:06
- Re: Convertibles - 88 SiS vs. 91 SE vs. 94 CE, turbocon86, Thu, 27 Aug 2015 07:15:00
- Re: Convertibles - 88 SiS vs. 91 SE vs. 94 CE, RS , Thu, 27 Aug 2015 06:30:15
- I like the early ones, AaronG, Wed, 26 Aug 2015 20:40:45
- Re: Convertibles - 88 SiS vs. 91 SE vs. 94 CE, ToddF, Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:06:08
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!