Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900.... - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main C900 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900....
Posted by Edsel R 86 900T (more from Edsel R 86 900T) on Thu, 5 Jul 2018 22:04:38
In Reply to: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., Cliff, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:14:32
I love these stories. My '86 turbo was the first SAAB I'd ever seen and the first car i've ever owned! I bought it while in the Air Force, stationed in Glendale, Arizona (Luke AFB). I was a helping a friend move across the valley to Tempe and no one had a pick up. Just two sedans and my "new" 900 turbo. He had a reclining love seat that split in two pieces. They thought they were going to have to somehow tie each one to their roof tops. When I showed up I just naturally assumed I would take them so I told my friend to grab an end and my 900 swallowed them whole and still had room for a couple of boxes. Needless to say they sent me back for the rest of the furniture: head board, dresser, and night tables.
I was definitely proud of my 'li'l SAAB as I got to learn more of her super powers. I still have her today as she awaits her rebirth. Too many fond memories to let her go.
posted by 148.74.226...
Posts in this Thread:
- It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., Cliff, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:14:32
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., Edsel R 86 900T, Thu, 5 Jul 2018 22:04:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- 11 college students, IrieTom , Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:35:26
- like capacity of Mary Poppin's bag! n/m., jtm, Fri, 18 Dec 2009 06:27:00
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., mlarsen, Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:32:12
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., ToddF, Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:38:36
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., andym, Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:20:11
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., BarryM, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:10:49
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., BTG88, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:50:01
- even us ragtop drivers can do that!, Steven W, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:43:36
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., BrettH, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:23:05
- Don't you just love it?, BAAB , Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:13:36
- ours has hauled more than most pickup trucks..., James, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:32:52
- Re: hehe, i love the gobsmacked "it fit?!" face. nm, Simon S, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:16:20
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., turbocon86, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:14:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!