Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900.... - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main C900 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900....
Posted by BarryM [Email] (more from BarryM) on Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:10:49
In Reply to: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., Cliff, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:14:32
Years ago we needed a new stove so went to best buy and picked up a floor model. After paying my wife went with an employee who wheeled the stove to the curb on a dollie. He asked her "where's your husband?" and she pointed to me pulling up with our old '87 900s HB. The guy said "He'll never fit this stove into that!".
Sure. I dropped the back seat and slid that baby in, closed the hatch, and we drove off. Actually the hatch didn't quit shut because of a dollie had borrowed to move the stove into the house. Without that dollie the stove would have fit in easily.
posted by 70.226.124...
Posts in this Thread:
- It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., Cliff, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:14:32
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., Edsel R 86 900T, Thu, 5 Jul 2018 22:04:38
- 11 college students, IrieTom , Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:35:26
- like capacity of Mary Poppin's bag! n/m., jtm, Fri, 18 Dec 2009 06:27:00
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., mlarsen, Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:32:12
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., ToddF, Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:38:36
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., andym, Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:20:11
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., BarryM, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:10:49 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., BTG88, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:50:01
- even us ragtop drivers can do that!, Steven W, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:43:36
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., BrettH, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 19:23:05
- Don't you just love it?, BAAB , Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:13:36
- ours has hauled more than most pickup trucks..., James, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:32:52
- Re: hehe, i love the gobsmacked "it fit?!" face. nm, Simon S, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:16:20
- Re: It's amazing what you can fit into a c900...., turbocon86, Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:14:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!