Re: Good news. - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
So, two more questions:
1) I'll guess that the CA folks would have issues with a T5 conversion on an 8 valve -- there is a CA sticker on the fender, so it was borne into the USA through CA or part of that market. I think ..... seems like the original dealer in the early 80s was in the midwest, so that puzzled me why the CA sticker was on the drivers side fender.
2) What would they do or think if the instruments were in metric instead of normal USA. I have a Canadian 900 that has metric gauges, kilometers instead of mph for example.
Posts in this Thread:
- Good news., Justin VanAbrahams , Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:58:46
- congrats, ryan , Tue, 6 Nov 2018 17:24:59
- Question..., StoicBlue87 , Fri, 2 Nov 2018 16:08:30
- Re: Good news., tyler frasca, Wed, 31 Oct 2018 05:16:02
- Re: Good news., Saabina, Tue, 30 Oct 2018 13:18:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!