My 900 vert is a daily driver - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
and has been for the past 10 years. No problems at all. Plenty of new and used parts still available (I have completely restored mine over the years, down to the suspension bushings). There are some parts that are no longer available, but they will pop up on FleaBay occasionally (I run a dedicated search every day at work while nursing my morning coffee).
Posts in this Thread:
- A 900 as a daily driver in 2019?, Brian H., Fri, 24 May 2019 06:06:43
- Re: Thanks everyone!, Brian H., Sat, 25 May 2019 08:45:39
- Re: A 900 as a daily driver in 2019?, PaulS , Sat, 25 May 2019 08:15:32
- Re: A 900 as a daily driver in 2019?, Snowmobile , Fri, 24 May 2019 17:54:08
- Yes! Fun, Economical, Reliable, Versatile, Saabina, Fri, 24 May 2019 10:28:03
- Had one as my daily until 2011, JerseySaab , Fri, 24 May 2019 08:22:58
- My 900 vert is a daily driver, Notnoel , Fri, 24 May 2019 08:14:10 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: A 900 as a daily driver in 2019?, StoicBlue87 , Fri, 24 May 2019 06:57:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!