Transmission question... - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/25 WIN A $100 GIFT CARD |
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Has anybody ever seen a sticker on a 5-speed transmission on the driver side of the transmission that has the VIN number of the car. I'm guessing that this transmission maybe has been rebuilt. I've never seen one with the sticker on the driver side of the transmission that has a VIN number on it. I bought the transmission off of saabnet classifieds there's nothing wrong with the transmission as far as I know I was just curious as to why there's a sticker on it I've never seen that. Thanks.
Posts in this Thread:
- Transmission question..., Goblin , Wed, 14 Jul 2021 17:49:06 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Transmission question..., Cmyles , Wed, 14 Jul 2021 18:18:19
- Re: Transmission question..., Goblin , Wed, 14 Jul 2021 20:37:55
- Re: Transmission question..., Cmyles , Thu, 15 Jul 2021 07:14:541
- Re: Transmission question..., TRacer , Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:54:32
- Re: Transmission question..., Goblin , Thu, 15 Jul 2021 10:28:35
- Re: Transmission question..., Name Left Blank, Thu, 15 Jul 2021 09:24:59
- They do like to extract their tribute in blood and bruises :-)n/m, RS , Thu, 15 Jul 2021 08:01:17
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!