Re: 900 vs 9000 flywheels - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
8/29 How to Make Amazon.com Pay Saabnet! |
8/23 Video: 1987 Saab Lineup |
8/11 SimpliSafe Security System Review |
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Interesting. Never seen a 9.5 inch. It's hard enough to find the 9 inch, since they seem to come and go periodically (8.5-inch always around). I generally buy one of the 9-inch clutch/pp combos when I see it and and just store it until it is needed.
Same approach as I take to the MAVAL steering racks. This is the one area where only owning one Saab is handy (I pretty much keep a spare everything in stock). Having a classic car as my only car (not counting my wife's car here) requires a bit of planning, for sure.
->Posting last edited on Tue, 4 Apr 2023 12:51:10.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Proper clutch for a 900 turbo that has a 9000 flywheel?, Blue Devil, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 19:01:33
- Re: Proper clutch for a 900 turbo that has a 900 flywheel?, BobD, Tue, 28 Mar 2023 09:37:22
- Re: Proper clutch for a 900 turbo that has a 9000 flywheel?, Jon , Tue, 28 Mar 2023 06:34:511
- On the subject of timing marks..., Blue Devil, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 13:57:20
- Why replace the 9000 flywheel, etc., Notnoel , Mon, 3 Apr 2023 06:43:47
- The 2.3 9000 clutch apparently does have disadvantages, Blue Devil, Tue, 4 Apr 2023 15:45:041
- Re: Why replace the 9000 flywheel, etc., blacksheep , Mon, 3 Apr 2023 14:32:34
- 900 vs 9000 flywheels, Jon , Mon, 3 Apr 2023 08:48:14
- Attached picture here actually nm, Blue Devil, Sat, 1 Apr 2023 13:58:24
- Typo in title, should say "9000 flywheel" nm, Blue Devil, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 19:02:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!