LED Headight Conversion Kits - Anyone tried these? - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 9000 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
LED Headight Conversion Kits - Anyone tried these?
Posted by Bill Homer [Email] (more from Bill Homer) on Sat, 17 Dec 2016 10:13:44
Has anyone tried running LED headlights in their 9000? My concerns:
1. Is there room behind the headlight for the electronic part with the cooling fins?
2. Does it trip the light bulb warning sensor?
As we and our cars grow older, the lights and our night vision is diminishing - not that the US-spec headlights were that great to start with. I recently drove a new car with LED headlights and am totally impressed - wondering if it's feasible to install on my 9000.
posted by 108.71.132...
Posts in this Thread:
- LED Headight Conversion Kits - Anyone tried these?, Bill Homer, Sat, 17 Dec 2016 10:13:44 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: LED Headight Conversion Kits - Updated Article, Bill Homer, Thu, 16 Aug 2018 07:41:591
- Re: LED Headight Conversion Kits - Anyone tried these?, vtsnaab , Sat, 17 Dec 2016 16:57:10
- Winter ice, JerseySaab , Sat, 17 Dec 2016 10:45:51
- New reflectors/bulbs, Bill Davies , Sat, 17 Dec 2016 10:42:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!