Re: ACC units.. - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 9000 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: ACC units..
Posted by Stephie Smith [Email] (more from Stephie Smith) on Sat, 9 Nov 2019 18:10:16
In Reply to: ACC units.., Name Left Blank, Sat, 9 Nov 2019 14:56:15
Dear NLB, you have piqued my interest. What are you swapping out that only takes 5 minutes. We do have a number of SAABs at our local salvage yard, several good SAAB mechanics, and a willingness to make these wonderful cars last just a bit longer. I liked the idea of some kind of "blender door" but I don't know what or where it is. Like I said, I can make it through the winter on "HI" if I have to. But having a control that seems to work only sometimes is frustrating.
This afternoon it worked perfectly until I slowed down and paused in traffic. Similar to what happened at my bank earlier in the morning when I paused at the drive-up window.
I did fix (I think) the stop light at the bottom of the rear window.
1995 SAAB 9000 CDE
posted by 71.192.14...
Posts in this Thread:
- heater, Stephie Smith, Thu, 31 Oct 2019 20:19:05
- Re: heater, skibumm100, Fri, 1 Nov 2019 14:20:44
- Re: heater, Bill Homer, Sat, 2 Nov 2019 10:36:35
- Re: heater, Stephie Smith, Fri, 1 Nov 2019 19:07:37
- Re: heater, Stephie Smith, Sat, 2 Nov 2019 18:08:22
- Re: heater, Skibumm100, Sun, 3 Nov 2019 05:50:03
- Re: heater, Stephie Smith, Sat, 9 Nov 2019 10:13:42
- Re: heater, andtheHawks , Sat, 9 Nov 2019 17:45:11
- ACC units.., Name Left Blank, Sat, 9 Nov 2019 14:56:15
- Re: ACC units.., Stephie Smith, Sat, 9 Nov 2019 18:10:16 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: ACC units.., Bill Homer, Sat, 9 Nov 2019 19:28:57
- Re: ACC units.., skibumm100, Sun, 10 Nov 2019 07:29:10
- Re: ACC units.., Stephie Smith, Sun, 10 Nov 2019 08:28:41
- Re: ACC units Part Number for 1995.., Rociero , Sun, 10 Nov 2019 21:06:50
- Re: ACC units.., skibumm100, Sun, 10 Nov 2019 09:23:23
- Re: ACC units.., Name Left Blank, Mon, 11 Nov 2019 07:23:19
- removals.., Name Left Blank, Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:55:38
- heater, Stephie Smith, Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:25:18
- woes.., Name Left Blank, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 10:10:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!