Re: ACC units.. - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 9000 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: ACC units..
Posted by skibumm100 [Email] (more from skibumm100) on Sun, 10 Nov 2019 07:29:10
In Reply to: Re: ACC units.., Bill Homer, Sat, 9 Nov 2019 19:28:57
Bill is referring to the old ACC I and the newer ACC II. I have a couple of older ACC I's and at least (1) ACC II. The ACC I's were in my 1990. I'm not sure of the year tey went to the ACC II's. Mine have been oddly reliable for the most part. Stephie, I don't know how many times you've dug around in your dash but the first component to take out is the SID. Gently pry out on the bottom and it will pop out. It has the longest wiring connected to it so it's the logical starting point. From there, if your hands are small enough, you can push the rest of the components out (like the ACC) from the back and access connectors. Where in VT are you?
posted by 165.225.6...
Posts in this Thread:
- heater, Stephie Smith, Thu, 31 Oct 2019 20:19:05
- Re: heater, skibumm100, Fri, 1 Nov 2019 14:20:44
- Re: heater, Bill Homer, Sat, 2 Nov 2019 10:36:35
- Re: heater, Stephie Smith, Fri, 1 Nov 2019 19:07:37
- Re: heater, Stephie Smith, Sat, 2 Nov 2019 18:08:22
- Re: heater, Skibumm100, Sun, 3 Nov 2019 05:50:03
- Re: heater, Stephie Smith, Sat, 9 Nov 2019 10:13:42
- Re: heater, andtheHawks , Sat, 9 Nov 2019 17:45:11
- ACC units.., Name Left Blank, Sat, 9 Nov 2019 14:56:15
- Re: ACC units.., Stephie Smith, Sat, 9 Nov 2019 18:10:16
- Re: ACC units.., Bill Homer, Sat, 9 Nov 2019 19:28:57
- Re: ACC units.., skibumm100, Sun, 10 Nov 2019 07:29:10 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: ACC units.., Stephie Smith, Sun, 10 Nov 2019 08:28:41
- Re: ACC units Part Number for 1995.., Rociero , Sun, 10 Nov 2019 21:06:50
- Re: ACC units.., skibumm100, Sun, 10 Nov 2019 09:23:23
- Re: ACC units.., Name Left Blank, Mon, 11 Nov 2019 07:23:19
- removals.., Name Left Blank, Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:55:38
- heater, Stephie Smith, Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:25:18
- woes.., Name Left Blank, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 10:10:58
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!