Re: PS leak - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 9000 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: PS leak
Posted by skibumm100 [Email] (more from skibumm100) on Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:03:24
In Reply to: Re: PS leak, Bill Homer, Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:05:49
Mine doesn't complain as mine are in Rubbermaid labeled with the donor car so I can keep track. I have a container of 1990 9000T parts I need to get rid of. I don't see another 9000 in my future unless I found a cherry one. Every once in a while I pull something out of a box to fix her car and tell her what the cost would be to order it and that keeps her quiet. :-)
I can probably have hoses made easy enough as long as you can find the right end fitting. They're molded hoses so you'd have to watch for interferences.
posted by 165.225.3...
Posts in this Thread:
- Reman axle length question, skibumm100, Fri, 10 Apr 2020 07:54:56
- Re: Reman axle length question, Simon S, Fri, 10 Apr 2020 15:45:22
- Re: Reman axle length question, skibumm100, Fri, 10 Apr 2020 15:49:20
- Rebuild your axle, Montana Tom , Sun, 12 Apr 2020 11:01:51
- Re: Rebuild your axle, skibumm100, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 11:58:33
- Re: Rebuild your axle, Bill Homer, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 18:25:33
- Re: Rebuild your axle, skibumm100, Thu, 16 Apr 2020 05:00:10
- Re: Rebuild your axle, Bill Homer, Thu, 16 Apr 2020 05:20:39
- Re: Axle length was 19-5/8" O.A.L., skibumm100, Mon, 20 Apr 2020 05:34:18
- Re: Axle length was 19-5/8" O.A.L., skibumm100, Mon, 20 Apr 2020 06:45:03
- Thanks for posting this, Bill Homer, Mon, 20 Apr 2020 07:58:30
- Re: PS leak, skibumm100, Mon, 20 Apr 2020 11:44:17
- Re: PS leak, Bill Homer, Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:05:49
- Re: PS leak, skibumm100, Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:03:24 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!