Re: 1995 9000 Aero Manual - what transmission oil? - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership |
8/25 WIN A $100 GIFT CARD |
7/31 Member of the Year |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 9000 Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup - Members see fewer ads. - Latest Member Gallery Photos
Re: 1995 9000 Aero Manual - what transmission oil?
Posted by Simon S (more from Simon S) on Thu, 29 Jul 2021 14:57:27
In Reply to: Re: 1995 9000 Aero Manual - what transmission oil?, Gary Stottler [Profile/Gallery]
, Thu, 29 Jul 2021 09:46:46
I've run MT-90 and found it poor shifting cold, even in moderately warm weather.
I have also run 50/50 mixed MTL and MT-90 before MT85 was a thing. I would not run straight MTL in these, too thin.
posted by 71.236.15...
Posts in this Thread:
- 1995 9000 Aero Manual - what transmission oil?, Gary Stottler , Tue, 27 Jul 2021 17:16:20
- If it's not too late - what transmission oil?, John Fitzgerald , Thu, 12 Aug 2021 12:33:28
- Re: 1995 9000 Aero Manual - what transmission oil?, Bill Homer, Fri, 30 Jul 2021 09:23:35
- Re: 1995 9000 Aero Manual - what transmission oil?, Goblin , Thu, 29 Jul 2021 18:57:42
- Re: 1995 9000 Aero Manual - what transmission oil?, Bernie , Thu, 29 Jul 2021 09:34:52
- Re: 1995 9000 Aero Manual - what transmission oil?, Simon S, Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:58:43
- Re: 1995 9000 Aero Manual - what transmission oil?, Goblin , Tue, 27 Jul 2021 19:12:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!