Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I second what Nick recommends. I've used 303 marine waterproofing and fabric guard on boat canvas (usually Sunbrella) for 40 years. I tried it on my '00 9.3 CV three years ago and it has worked very well. I clean the top first, insure it is totally dry, and always spray on two coats per instructions. I'm in coastal California so have no snow to contend with, but for fog, rain and seagull crap, it works very well.
Posts in this Thread:
- Convertible top, CraigU , Mon, 6 Nov 2017 11:08:04
- Re:Convertible top i've used AUTOSOL, neil dale , Tue, 7 Nov 2017 20:19:35
- Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing, Nick Taliaferro , Tue, 7 Nov 2017 04:59:00
- Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing had bad effect w/ 303, neil dale , Wed, 12 Jun 2019 00:52:181
- Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing, 3 Borks , Tue, 11 Jun 2019 08:15:53
- Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing, MontereyAero , Wed, 29 Nov 2017 17:22:58 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing, CraigU , Tue, 7 Nov 2017 05:21:29
- Re: Convertible top, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 6 Nov 2017 11:17:41
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!