Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Well, I got a gallon of the 303 and I've had to lay it on thick 4 times now and it's only early June. It seems to last about 10 days before rain totally soaks in the top. Not impressed. The top is in good shape and beaded water until May. (Bought the car in December.) I scrubbed with the 303 cleaner before applying.
Autosol 7800 is $30/250 ml. No. Good scotch is that price. (The 7900 is the cleaner, not waterproofer)
I ordered a liter of Protex World Convertible Soft Top Canvas Waterproofer off Amazon for $30 to see if that will work.
Is good old fashioned Scotchgard off the table?
Protex World Convertible Soft Top Canvas Waterproofer
Posts in this Thread:
- Convertible top, CraigU , Mon, 6 Nov 2017 11:08:04
- Re:Convertible top i've used AUTOSOL, neil dale , Tue, 7 Nov 2017 20:19:35
- Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing, Nick Taliaferro , Tue, 7 Nov 2017 04:59:00
- Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing had bad effect w/ 303, neil dale , Wed, 12 Jun 2019 00:52:181
- Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing, 3 Borks , Tue, 11 Jun 2019 08:15:53 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing, MontereyAero , Wed, 29 Nov 2017 17:22:58
- Re: Convertible top 303 Waterproofing, CraigU , Tue, 7 Nov 2017 05:21:29
- Re: Convertible top, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 6 Nov 2017 11:17:41
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!