^^Correct, instructions also available - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
from Dmitry are actually for rebuilding linkage but the steps for pulling and replacing would apply to a new unit
Posts in this Thread:
- Viggen shift lever rebuild, aesop , Fri, 3 Jan 2020 13:20:20
- Re: Viggen shift lever rebuild, Juan, Thu, 9 Jan 2020 15:46:17
- Re: Viggen shift lever rebuild, SPG Jr , Sat, 4 Jan 2020 09:35:47
- Re: Viggen shift lever rebuild, Jeremy R., Sat, 4 Jan 2020 21:04:19
- ^^Correct, instructions also available, SPG Jr , Sun, 5 Jan 2020 12:40:13 <-- Viewing This Message
- if possible, please use eEuropart.com, Scott Paterson , Sat, 4 Jan 2020 21:20:27
- Re: if possible, please use eEuropart.com lifetime waranty too !, neil dale , Thu, 23 Jan 2020 14:31:081
- Re: if possible, please use eEuropart.com, aesop , Sun, 5 Jan 2020 12:55:201
- Re: if possible, please use eEuropart.com, K-man, Sat, 4 Jan 2020 21:26:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!