Wow. Thanks for the responses... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Sounds like I can get away with a internal mount, but I have the external one on the way. Sucks about front plate mandatory. I have that front plate mount somewhere...
Since it is black probably will look ok on the "Viggen" plate for a while until I register in NJ. Maybe then I will get an internal one.
posted by 67.92.6...
1999 Saab Viggen
Other Saabs Owned:
2000 Saab 9-3 Viggen
2002 Saab 9-5 Aero
Other Current Rides:
2015 MB GL63 AMG
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Custom & Lifted
2011 Audi R8 V10 Spyder 6MT
2011 Bentley Supersports W12
2007 Honda CRV
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- EZPass users and Saabs..., MisplacedYankee , Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:16:31
- Wow. Thanks for the responses..., MisplacedYankee , Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:41:35 <-- Viewing This Message
- Interior in NYC area on 94 900SE nm, mb25, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:56:49
- I got that for my Cavalier also+, roman, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:53:30
- Using it inside with no problem in '00 Viggen n/m, boramiNYC, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:55:24
- Both front and rear plates are mandatory in NJ...., TKC, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:45:51
- movin' to NJ?, chris74, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:47:41
- Re: EZPass users and Saabs..., The Nord, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:31:26
- no problems with my 7-yr-old interior-mount EZPass(n/m), Jason 0W-40, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:07:17
- Re: EZPass users and Saabs..., IrieTom , Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:37:00
- Re: EZPass users and Saabs..., hdm, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:48:55
- Re: EZPass users and Saabs..., JimF, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:47:17
- Re: EZPass users and Saabs..., john, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:11:50
- Interior mount works fine in NYC in 2001 viggen /nm, Nathaniel, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 05:01:31
- Re: EZPass users and Saabs..., Pa Taket, Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:33:37
- Nope, fsik, Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:48:37
- I use EZ Pass in Houston without a problem.., Nervousaaber, Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:32:33
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!