Re: settle down people - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
8/29 How to Make Amazon.com Pay Saabnet! |
8/23 Video: 1987 Saab Lineup |
8/11 SimpliSafe Security System Review |
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
"It seems unlikely to me"
Don't be too sure. The original plan for a Saab SUV was also scrapped because of worries it might take sales from the Cadillac. So they built a poorer one on purpose.
"the Caddy salesperson could claim apples to oranges, telling the customer about turbo-lag and all.... I suspect that 95% of Cadillac buyers wouldn't settle for anything less than a V-8."
I agree 100% percent and that's why I think it's just incredibly stupid of GM to handicap the Saab SUV like this. All this brand juggling instead of focusing on making the best cars possible is making me sick. :(
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 9-7x, viggenit, Wed, 18 May 2005 22:31:10
- my dealer has a black one, just looked at it, Aero'ed, Fri, 20 May 2005 07:43:31
- Linear and Arcs are here at last!, Mark, Thu, 19 May 2005 05:46:57
- I'll be over to see one...., Mike Lynch , Thu, 19 May 2005 13:53:40
- How much are the incentives? ;-) ...nm, JackF, Thu, 19 May 2005 08:12:49
- Will there be an Aero?, AndyR, Thu, 19 May 2005 06:00:57
- No Aero in works., Mark, Fri, 20 May 2005 09:04:08
- Found it...Mike Lynch was the source, of course, AndyR, Thu, 19 May 2005 06:35:46
- settle down people, Aero'ed, Thu, 19 May 2005 11:07:04
- What stupidity!, jc, Thu, 19 May 2005 09:16:42
- Just like the 9-3 SportCombi vs. 9-5 Aero, AndyR, Thu, 19 May 2005 08:14:50
- So we have Saab being handicapped, AdamB , Thu, 19 May 2005 07:52:19
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!